Information We Collect
We collect information from you in several ways when you use the Site.
- Log Data: We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit the Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of the Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
- Personal Information: We may collect personal information from you when you choose to provide it to us, such as your name, email address, and other contact information. We may also collect personal information from you when you participate in surveys, contests, or other promotions offered through the Site.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect from you to operate and improve the Site, to provide you with the products and services you request, to communicate with you, and to personalize your experience. We may also use the information to:
- Understand how you use the Site and to improve the Site based on that usage
- Send you promotional materials and other communications about products, services, and events that may be of interest to you
- Respond to your questions and comments
- Conduct research and analysis
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose the information we collect from you to third parties for the following purposes:
- To comply with legal or regulatory requirements
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of PCscapes or others
- To provide you with products or services that you request
- To provide you with information about products, services, or events that may be of interest to you
- To conduct research and analysis
We take reasonable precautions to protect the information we collect from you from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error-free. In particular, email sent to or from the Site may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email.